We’re confident you’ll enjoy your new Skevik Skis but if you’re not completely satisfied we got your back. Return skis for a full refund if they reveal no more than 6 days of use and are returned within 60 days from the delivery date. More time to adjust and fully evaluate the potential of our skis.
- Only applicable to purchases at skevikskis.com
- Only applicable to the Loken and Anton skis. They’re our hot sellers!
- Only applicable to the current stock graphic offerings.
- Only applicable to ski purchases. Ski bindings must be removed.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Skis must be in good condition. Damage caused by impact with any surface or object other than snow (e.g. rocks, rails) will not be accepted.
Skevik Skis will issue a full refund of the ski cost in the original form of payment if the above criteria are met. Contact us to start the process.
We provide a flat shipping rate of $20 CAD per set to Canada and the US. We offer a flat shipping rate of $99 CAD (€69) to many countries overseas. If we don't offer a shipping rate to your country, please contact us and we will look into it. Additional shipping charges may apply to certain rural areas. Non-Canadian customers are responsible for all taxes, duties and brokerage fees. US customers importing a package under $800 USD will no longer have to worry about taxes, duties and brokerage fees!
Skevik Skis are warrantied for two (2) years from the date of shipment against manufacturer defects. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser (proof of purchase required). If you think your Skevik Skis are defective, contact us and describe the problem. Skevik Skis Inc. assumes no responsibility for returns during shipping. If the skis are found to be defective, Skevik Skis Inc. shall be limited to repair or replace the skis within its own discretion. The repaired or replaced skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only. The following are examples of damage not covered by, but not limited to, this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Damage caused by impact with any surface or object other than snow (rocks, trees, parking lots, chairlifts, rails, etc.)
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives
- Graphic fading or discolouring due to improper storage and use
- Edge oxidation (rust) due to improper storage and use
- Any changes, modifications, or alterations.
Skevik Skis Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to this warranty without notice.
We engrave a recommended mount line on the topsheet of all our skis. Unless you have a strong preference for mounting position, mount boot center to this engraved line. Use a Ø3.6mm drill bit for mounting all ski models, except the Loken91 which will use a Ø4.1mm drill bit due to the Titanal construction.