Skevik Skis are warrantied for two (2) years from the date of shipment against manufacturer defects. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser (proof of purchase required). If you think your Skevik Skis are defective, contact us and describe the problem. Skevik Skis Inc. assumes no responsibility for returns during shipping. If the skis are found to be defective, Skevik Skis Inc. shall be limited to repair or replace the skis within its own discretion. The repaired or replaced skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only. The following are examples of damage not covered by, but not limited to, this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Damage caused by impact with any surface or object other than snow (rocks, trees, parking lots, chairlifts, rails, etc.)
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings
- Damage caused by use of solvents or adhesives
- Graphic fading or discolouring due to improper storage and use
- Edge oxidation (rust) due to improper storage and use
- Any changes, modifications, or alterations.
Skevik Skis Inc. reserves the right to make any changes to this warranty without notice.